runyoniop8

Last Active: 9/10/2015
Forum Newbie (0 reputation)Forum Newbie (0 reputation)Forum Newbie (0 reputation)Forum Newbie (0 reputation)Forum Newbie (0 reputation)Forum Newbie (0 reputation)Forum Newbie (0 reputation)Forum Newbie (0 reputation)Forum Newbie (0 reputation)

Connections

Followers

runyoniop8 has no followers.

Following

runyoniop8 is not following anyone.

Forum Newbie

Forum Newbie (0 reputation)Forum Newbie (0 reputation)Forum Newbie (0 reputation)Forum Newbie (0 reputation)Forum Newbie (0 reputation)Forum Newbie (0 reputation)Forum Newbie (0 reputation)Forum Newbie (0 reputation)Forum Newbie (0 reputation)
Gold Achievements 0 Silver Achievements 0 Bronze Achievements 0
0 reputation
0 achievements
0 posts
0 followers

Basic

Full Name
Not Provided.

Birthday
5th May

About

Tagline
Not Provided.

Interests
Not Provided.

Biography
Thanks for visiting (or re-stopping by)! Right here's a brief little background on which I am, and also what this blog's everything about. I'm merely a triathlete and jogger like you: I run, I bike, and I do something resembling swimming. And also at the end of the day ... I blog regarding it. Yet apart from that last detail-- I'm a lot like you (unless you blog also, where instance we're the same).

I raiseded in Seattle, Washington and also ski raced pretty competitively as a children. Educating for that somehow resulted in running cross-country my fresher year of secondary school. After my fresher year I made a decision that running was an unpleasant way to spend my time, and also proceeded to not compete another 10 years or so (actually, no running!).

Throughout those 10 years I used to my extra time to obtain rather into technology and also traveling. I 'd eventually wind up finishing secondary school directly into the world of technology consulting for huge organizations (as well as travelling around 52 weeks a year). To now, that remains just what I do-- I create local area network and systems ... as well as still travel a great deal. An actual great deal.

While I began blogging the very same day I signed up for Ironman Canada the very first time, my little put on earth right here was primarily my personal training log. Plus arbitrary points like cooking and also the type. Basically, whatever drifted my watercraft.

Along the road I wound up posting to the blog an older email between some co-workers that gave my impressions of a running watch. That in turn began my venture into product evaluations. Which, is most likely how you ended up here today. [url=http://simcity-builditcheats.com] simcity hack[/url]

Work

Company
Not Provided.
Position
Not Provided.
Skills
Not Provided.

Connect

Links
Blog
Not Provided.
Social
No social links provided.
Contact
No contact information provided.

Statistics

2 visits (0 visits daily)

Local Time: 8/26/2016 7:57:20 AM
© 2006-2016 Raising Children Network (Australia) Limited. All rights reserved.
Warning: This website and the information it contains is not intended as a substitute for professional consultation with a qualified practitioner.
Login
Existing Account
Email Address:

Password:

Select a Forum....

Raising Children Network

Search