App to capture milestones and memories

App to capture milestones and memories

Author
Sweet pea
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (152 reputation)Supreme Being (152 reputation)Supreme Being (152 reputation)Supreme Being (152 reputation)Supreme Being (152 reputation)Supreme Being (152 reputation)Supreme Being (152 reputation)Supreme Being (152 reputation)Supreme Being (152 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
I'm new to the site and wanted to let everyone know about the amazing app i found shortly after giving birth to my son late last year. It's called Tinybeans, and it's brilliant. It not only has space to record milestones, but also allows you to upload pics and videos and it instantly shares them with family members you add to the journal you create.

Anyone else got any useful
Newborn apps you can guide me towards ?
DP
DP
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie (5 reputation)Forum Newbie (5 reputation)Forum Newbie (5 reputation)Forum Newbie (5 reputation)Forum Newbie (5 reputation)Forum Newbie (5 reputation)Forum Newbie (5 reputation)Forum Newbie (5 reputation)Forum Newbie (5 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Hi there,
I found ovia far more appropriate for capturing milestones than tinyBeans but use TB for family to keep in touch with the little one.
Ovia is brilliant. Great recipes, updates on how you’re feeling and bubs I developing and all kinds of great info.
Dom
GO

Reading This Topic

© 2006-2016 Raising Children Network (Australia) Limited. All rights reserved.
Warning: This website and the information it contains is not intended as a substitute for professional consultation with a qualified practitioner.
Login
Existing Account
Email Address:

Password:

Select a Forum....

Raising Children Network

Search