Dealing with Bullies.

Dealing with Bullies.

Author
EJJE
Forum Member
Forum Member (39 reputation)Forum Member (39 reputation)Forum Member (39 reputation)Forum Member (39 reputation)Forum Member (39 reputation)Forum Member (39 reputation)Forum Member (39 reputation)Forum Member (39 reputation)Forum Member (39 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
”Hi I am feeling like an imperfect mum atm.Sad sorry for the long story)

I know we all feel that our children are perfect and can never inflict pain on others,my son was being bullied at school,we could see that his personality was changing,he kept everything to himself until one child hit and brused him,my ex wanted to call the police for asslult ? I thought if I went to the school they would deal with it, I did this, the child in Q was suspended for 3 days?? We got told he has a hard life, it's not his fault,yes I understand some children don't have a great home life, BUT I WILL NOT LET THEM MAKE MY SON LIFE HELL!! he is 11,we found out he was being bullied,he told me things that broke my heart as a mother 😢

Without going into too much detail my Ex inlaws along with thier dad decided to move him and his brother to a private school,everything has been going great for them,a few weeks ago my son started to get bullied again ( I am only finding this out toinght 😕 By a girl.

she hits him out of the site of the teacher, walks up behind him and SCREAMS in his ear and walks by and so much more every day.

So tonight he was sent social media screen shots of group talks ( he is not on theses site) from one of his friends.

They are very nasty, there was quite a few is this group chat I have heard, only three people commented,it started of say how they hate him,we wish he was dead,they main girl said she wished he was dead,a few did the LOL ,she went on to say I want to kill him,it ended with these two girls saying let's kill he, yes I know this is silly girls talking,

Yes I will be taking this to the school, really felt like going to the Police tonight,any advice would be appreciate,I don't have Facebook, PLEASE HELP 😥

I am a hard work single mum,we do co parent very well,I have not told his dad as yet as he loves he children and somethings speaks before he thinks.

My son wears colours lense glasses to help him read and see the world the same as we do, he has ”Hi I am feeling like an imperfect mum atm.Sad sorry for the long story)

I know we all feel that our children are perfect and can never inflict pain on others,my son was being bullied at school,we could see that his personality was changing,he kept everything to himself until one child hit and brushed him,my ex wanted to call the police for asslult ? I thought if I went to the school they would deal with it, I did this, the child in Q was suspended for 3 days?? We got told he has a hard life, it's not his fault,yes I understand some children don't have a great home life, BUT I WILL NOT LET THEM MAKE MY SON LIFE HELL!! he is 11,we found out he was being bullied,he told me things that broke my heart as a mother 😢

without going into too much detail my Ex inlaws along with thier dad decided to move him and his brother to a private school,everything has been going great for them,a few weeks ago my son started to get bullied again ( I am only finding this out toinght 😕 By a girl, she hits him out of the site of the teacher, walks up behind him and SCREAMS in his ear and walks by and so much more every day.

So tonight he was sent social media screen shots of group talks ( he is

They are very nasty, there was quite a few is this group chat I have heard, only three people commented,it started of say how they hate him,we wish he was dead,they main girl said she wished he was dead,a few did the LOL ,she went on to say I want to kill him,it ended with these two girls saying let's kill he, yes I know this is silly girls talking,

Yes I will be taking this to the school, really felt like going to the Police tonight,any advice would be appreciate,I don't have Facebook, PLEASE HELP 😥

I am a hard work single mum,we do co parent very well,I have not told his dad as yet as he loves he children and somethings speaks before he thinks.

My son has irlen glasses to help him see the world like we all do.he is just like any other pre- teen, loves all the trendy cloths,he has a motor bike at his dad that he loves to ride, he is a normal pre- teen.
sunstone
sunstone
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (1.4K reputation)Supreme Being (1.4K reputation)Supreme Being (1.4K reputation)Supreme Being (1.4K reputation)Supreme Being (1.4K reputation)Supreme Being (1.4K reputation)Supreme Being (1.4K reputation)Supreme Being (1.4K reputation)Supreme Being (1.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
go to the school and talk to his teachers and the principal.
GO

Reading This Topic

© 2006-2016 Raising Children Network (Australia) Limited. All rights reserved.
Warning: This website and the information it contains is not intended as a substitute for professional consultation with a qualified practitioner.
Login
Existing Account
Email Address:

Password:

Select a Forum....

Raising Children Network

Search