tips to beating depression

tips to beating depression

Author
Tracy18
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (278 reputation)Supreme Being (278 reputation)Supreme Being (278 reputation)Supreme Being (278 reputation)Supreme Being (278 reputation)Supreme Being (278 reputation)Supreme Being (278 reputation)Supreme Being (278 reputation)Supreme Being (278 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
There is so much the world needs to learn about depression. I've a teen suffering from depression and through his daily ordeals, I get to learn so much about depression. Everyone has different ways of dealing with. And the best way IMO is to let them know that you love them unconditionally. It is easier said than done cos I've lost my cool many times and wondered out loud what's wrong with my kid. But when you stand in their shoes and try to understand, you see what they are going through and you become extra supportive. Keep loving your kid, keep supporting them, take them to counseling but never give up! 
Edited
15/05/2018 by Tracy18
GO

Reading This Topic

© 2006-2016 Raising Children Network (Australia) Limited. All rights reserved.
Warning: This website and the information it contains is not intended as a substitute for professional consultation with a qualified practitioner.
Login
Existing Account
Email Address:

Password:

Select a Forum....

Raising Children Network

Search