KEEPING WATCH AT KINDER REGARDING SNACK TIME ,TIME MANAGEMENT !!

KEEPING WATCH AT KINDER REGARDING SNACK TIME ,TIME MANAGEMENT !!

Author
skatergirl08
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (5.2K reputation)Supreme Being (5.2K reputation)Supreme Being (5.2K reputation)Supreme Being (5.2K reputation)Supreme Being (5.2K reputation)Supreme Being (5.2K reputation)Supreme Being (5.2K reputation)Supreme Being (5.2K reputation)Supreme Being (5.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
HI PARENTS 

TODAY 'S TOPIC IS......" SNACK TIME IN KINDER YEAR'S"

IN THE PAST WHEN MY SON WAS IN KINDER I DID NOTICE ON A NUMBER OF TIMES HIS SNACK BOX CONTENTS WHERE 
NOT EATEN AND ALSO SOMETIMES UN TOUCHED AS I PACKED IT. I DID ASK THE EDUCATOR "WHY" HER RELPY WAS 
"NOT ENOUGHT TIME IN THE DAY" ??????
"WOW" I THOUGHT HOW "BUSY" CAN THEY BE. , BUSY DOING WHAT ? SOCIAL INTERACTION?
SITTING AND EATING TIME OUT IS A SOCIAL SKILL THAT'S WHAT  CHILDREN IN KINDER SHOULD BE DOING .I THOUGHT !
WELL SOMETIMES THEY ARE SOOO BUSY ???? (MAKES ME WONDER BACK THEN)  AND THE CHILD DOES NOT GET THE CHANGE TO HAVE SNACK TIME 
OR EAT THEIR SANDWICH ....
AFTER A NUMBER OF MOTHERS CHATTING TO ONE ANOTHER .... ASKED THE EDUCATOR WHAT IS GOING ON AND WHY IS THE CHILDS
SNACK BOX COMING HOME UN TOUCHED?  THE RELY WAS "WE WHERE BUSY TODAY ,NOT EOUGHT TIME"
YOU TELL ME . ?
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND TO CHECK THAT YOUR CHILD HAS HAD SNACK TIME , HALF IF NOT ALL IN THE LUNCH BOX HAVE BEEN EATEN AND IF NOT PLEASE 
ASK WHY? 
EATTING AND STUFFING FOOD IN ONES MOUTH BECAUSE THEY DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH TIME (IN KINDER) IS NOT A GOOD HABBIT TO BE LEARNT 
AND NEEDS TO BE CHECKED ON FROM MOTHER 'S WHO ARE DOING THE KINDER RUN. 
IF YOUR CHILD 'S SNACK BOX IS COMING HOME NOT EATEN ASK THE CHILD FIRST 'WHY? AND THEN IF YOU LIKE ASK THE EDUCATOR.
MAKES A DIFFERENCE WHEN YOU ARE AWARE OF IT ,WHICH CAN BE A PROBLEM WHEN THEY GET IN GRADE PREP .
'THE CHILD STUFFING FOOD , NOT CHEWED ENOUGH ,HURRY HURRY HURRY SYSTEM. I DONT FEEL THAT IS THE RIGHT WAY TO TEACH CHILDREN TO EAT 

THE SNACK TIMES SHOULD BE LONGER AND SLACK COMMENTS LIKE "NOT ENOUGH TIME " IN THE DAY FOR IT 
WELL MAKE TIME !!!
KIND REGARDS SKATERGIRL08

MOTHERS VOICES ARE THE BEST TOOLS 
 TOWARDS CHANGE FOR THE BETTER ,
HAPPY AUTISTIC  CHILDREN GROWN INTO CONFIDENT ADULTS 

GO

Reading This Topic

© 2006-2016 Raising Children Network (Australia) Limited. All rights reserved.
Warning: This website and the information it contains is not intended as a substitute for professional consultation with a qualified practitioner.
Login
Existing Account
Email Address:

Password:

Select a Forum....

Raising Children Network

Search