Tantrums when walking out....

Tantrums when walking out....

Author
carri79
Junior Member (14 reputation)Junior Member (14 reputation)Junior Member (14 reputation)Junior Member (14 reputation)Junior Member (14 reputation)Junior Member (14 reputation)Junior Member (14 reputation)Junior Member (14 reputation)Junior Member (14 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Hi all, 
I'm looking for advice and reassurance on tantrums that my 22 month little boy is displaying when out and about.
Sometimes he likes to walk next to the pram instead of being in it. Obviously I'd like him to have the freedom of being able to walk himself but sometimes he goes into such terrible tantrums I just don't know what do. He screams, throws himself on the floor and on rare occasions he'll turn purple as he's in such a state. He's usually a calm  child, sleeps and eats very well. I don't see tantrums often.
Is it too soon to teach him to walk nicely next to the pram? Do I persevere, wait for the tantrum to stop or put him back in the pram?  Any advice welcome. Thanks in advance. :-) 
GO

Reading This Topic

© 2006-2016 Raising Children Network (Australia) Limited. All rights reserved.
Warning: This website and the information it contains is not intended as a substitute for professional consultation with a qualified practitioner.
Login
Existing Account
Email Address:

Password:

Select a Forum....

Raising Children Network

Search