Fighting sleep

Fighting sleep

Author
Kfrankel
Junior Member (24 reputation)Junior Member (24 reputation)Junior Member (24 reputation)Junior Member (24 reputation)Junior Member (24 reputation)Junior Member (24 reputation)Junior Member (24 reputation)Junior Member (24 reputation)Junior Member (24 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Hi there
At the moment everytime i go to put my 3.5 month old to sleep he fights it with crying and sometimes screaming..he eventually settles and goes to sleep but it can take me at least 30 mins to an hour everytime 😣
Has anybody tried anything to help in same situation? 
PMummy
PMummy
Junior Member (17 reputation)Junior Member (17 reputation)Junior Member (17 reputation)Junior Member (17 reputation)Junior Member (17 reputation)Junior Member (17 reputation)Junior Member (17 reputation)Junior Member (17 reputation)Junior Member (17 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Kfrankel - 12/01/2018
Hi there
At the moment everytime i go to put my 3.5 month old to sleep he fights it with crying and sometimes screaming..he eventually settles and goes to sleep but it can take me at least 30 mins to an hour everytime 😣
Has anybody tried anything to help in same situation? 

Tresillian website has helpful tips on settling babies and even a chat room where you can talk to a Tresillian nurse.

GO

Reading This Topic

© 2006-2016 Raising Children Network (Australia) Limited. All rights reserved.
Warning: This website and the information it contains is not intended as a substitute for professional consultation with a qualified practitioner.
Login
Existing Account
Email Address:

Password:

Select a Forum....

Raising Children Network

Search