In 2017 we developed 'Therapist-assisted Online Parenting Strategies' (TOPS) program for parents and legal guardians of adolescents (aged 12-17 years) who are receiving treatment for anxiety and/or depression.
We are now looking for a handful of parents and legal guardians to trial TOPS with us.
What is involved:
1. You will be given access to an online parenting program, tailored for your needs.
2. Choose up to 12 relevant topics, all designed to reduce anxiety and depression in adolescents.
3. Apply this information to your unique situation with assistance from your 'TOPS-coach' session via 'Zoom' video-conference (like Skype).
4. Provide feedback about TOPS via a 30 minute telephone interview.
5. Receive $20 voucher for your feedback.
Please note: This study is being undertaken by Monash University, led by Dr Marie Yap, and has been approved by the Monash University Human Research Ethics Committee (Reference - 0248).
Interested? Please click the following link to participate: Parent Pilot Study
Or email Catherine at: email@example.com
for more information.