My child is having pain in Chest

My child is having pain in Chest

Author
nathanavery60c
Junior Member (14 reputation)Junior Member (14 reputation)Junior Member (14 reputation)Junior Member (14 reputation)Junior Member (14 reputation)Junior Member (14 reputation)Junior Member (14 reputation)Junior Member (14 reputation)Junior Member (14 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Hello Everyone,

It has been like 3-4 Days since my child is having issues in breathing. His chest is constantly paining, the pain increases as he moves. He is even having issues with proper breathing just because of this pain. 
I Googled and found that the issue might be related to pectoralis major as the pain is just in the middle of the chest. The pain is with the movement of the muscle I guess, so the issue is not with the organs or bones. 
Has anyone faced similar situation? What were the opinions of the docs? I can not reach out to my doctor for like 2-3 days. If anyone can suggest good home remedies it would be really helpful for me.

GO

Reading This Topic

© 2006-2016 Raising Children Network (Australia) Limited. All rights reserved.
Warning: This website and the information it contains is not intended as a substitute for professional consultation with a qualified practitioner.
Login
Existing Account
Email Address:

Password:

Select a Forum....

Raising Children Network

Search