SECOND GLUTEN FREE RECIPE !!! VANILLA CUPCAKES !!!

SECOND GLUTEN FREE RECIPE !!! VANILLA CUPCAKES !!!

Author
skatergirl08
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (1.4K reputation)Supreme Being (1.4K reputation)Supreme Being (1.4K reputation)Supreme Being (1.4K reputation)Supreme Being (1.4K reputation)Supreme Being (1.4K reputation)Supreme Being (1.4K reputation)Supreme Being (1.4K reputation)Supreme Being (1.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Hi Parents ,
Thank you for the likes on my post about the Chocolate Gluten free Cookies !!! Yum made some yesterday myself again .
I also made a cake using this batter( see below ) which can also be used as a cupcakes batter with fantastic results .

Before i write the recipe for all of you out there i must mention that this receipt (non Gluten free )
was written and posted on line by....CARINA STEWART......its her receipt .
I have tweeted it to take the White Wings Gluten free flour with fantastic results. Thank you to Carina Stewart 
a fantastic chef with good old fashion food. Your the Best !!!
Now here is my version (GLUTEN FREE FLOUR) of the Vanilla cupcake recipe 

Prep Time ...10 mins 
Cook Time .... 20 mins 
Total time 30 mins 

Serves 12

INGREDIENTS.....
* 1/2 CUP OF BUTTER OR 125G BUTTER
* 3/4 CUP OF FINE SUGAR OR 170G SUGAR (YOU CAN ADD LESS IF YOU LIKE )
*1 TEASPOON /5 ML VANILLA EXTRACT ( I ADD A BIT MORE ) UP TO YOUR TASTE 
* 2 EGGS (TAKE OUT FRIDGE BEFORE HAND ,ROOM TEMP BETTER 
* 1 1/2 CUPS OF WHITE WINGS GLUTEN FREE PLAIN FLOUR (SAFEWAY SELL IT IN THE HEALTH SECTION )
* 1 TEASPOONS BAKING POWDER (SAFEWAY SELL IT MAKE SURE ITS GLUTEN FREE )
* 1 TABLESPOON SOUR CREAM OR NATURAL YOGHURT (GREEK YOGHURT IS GLUTEN FREE ) SAFEWAY SELL IT 
* 1/2 CUP /125 MILK 
YOU CAN ASLO ADD IN FRUIT IF YOU LIKE OR LEAVE PLAIN OR CHOCOLATE CHIPS (SAME AS THE COOKIE METHOD)

INSTRUCTIONS .....

1... IN A LARGE MIXING BOWL BEAT TOGETHER THE BUTTER, SUGAR UNTIL LIGHT AND FLUFFY,PALE COLOUR.

2  ....ADD THE VANILLA EXTRACT AND EGGS AT A TIME, BEATING IN BETWEEN EACH ADDITION (DONT OVER BEAT , ONLY SLOW).

3.....ON A  LARGE DINNER PLATE IN A SIFT FLOUR, BAKING POWDER,SALT TOGETHER. THE REASON I USE A DINNER PLATE IS IT 
CAN BE MIXED TOGETHER MUCH BETTER.

4....ADD THE DRY INGREDIENTS TO THE WET ALSO ADD THE SOUR CREAM OR YOGURT AND MILK . FOLD IN THE BATTER SLOWLY 
NOT FAST UNTILL COMBINED. DO NOT OVER MIX OR CAKE WILL COME OUT FLAT !!!

5....DIVIDE THE CUPCAKE BATTER BETWEEN 12 CUPCAKES LINERS ,PLACE INTO THE 180C OVEN FOR 20 MINS OR UNTILL CUPCAKE SPRING BACK (WATCH THEM 
CAREFULLY AS THEY DO BURN . 

6. COOL ON A WIRE RACK BEFORE DECO AND ICING.

ALSO NOTE THAT THIS RECIPE CAN BE MADE INTO A ONE WHOLE CAKE .
I MAKE THIS ALSO USING DRIED FRUIT ,THEN DECO THE CAKE ON TOP USING MELTED 
CHOCOLATE SWILLS USING A WHIP ,QUICK AND LESS CHOCOLATE !!JUST A TASTE !!
BAKE AT 160C FOR 55 MINS . DIFFERENT TIME TO CUPCAKES. 
THIS IS MY VERSON AND I HAVE NEVER BURNT THIS ONE , WITH BAKING GLUTNE FREE YOU 
HAVE TO KEEP A CLOSE EYE ON THE CAKES ...YOU WILL KNOW WHEN THE ARE READY. MINE COME OUT GOLDEN BROWN 
AND TASTE AMAZING !!!! I USE BAKING PAPER TO LINE THE TIN WITH BUTTER BASE .
PLEASE ALSO NOTE THAT AFTER THE CAKE HAS COOLED , GLUTEN FREE CAKES TEND TO TASTE BETTER WHEN YOU PLACE 
THEM IN THE FRIDGE , THEY LAST THE WHOLE WEEK (THATS IF YOU CAN STOP YOURSELF FROM EATING THEM ...YUMMY !!!)

YOU KNOW WHAT IS IN THEM, THEY ARE GOOD OLD HOME MADE CAKES ...NO ADDITIVE , NO COLOURS , YOU CAN 
CONTROL HOW MUCH SUGAR IN THEM , THEY HAVE BEEN MADE WITH LOVE !!
ENJOY EVERYONE AND THEY ARE GREAT CHRISTMAS GOODIES FOR CHILDREN WHO CAN EAT ONLY GLUTEN FREE !!
HAPPY CAKE MAKING !!!

KIND REGARDS SKATERGIRL08

MOTHERS VOICES ARE THE BEST TOOLS 
 TOWARDS CHANGE FOR THE BETTER ,
HAPPY AUTISTIC  CHILDREN GROWN INTO CONFIDENT ADULTS 

GO

Reading This Topic

© 2006-2016 Raising Children Network (Australia) Limited. All rights reserved.
Warning: This website and the information it contains is not intended as a substitute for professional consultation with a qualified practitioner.
Login
Existing Account
Email Address:

Password:

Select a Forum....

Raising Children Network

Search