BASIC SOCIAL ETIQUETTE !!! HAVE WE FORGOTTEN HOW TOO !

BASIC SOCIAL ETIQUETTE !!! HAVE WE FORGOTTEN HOW TOO !

Author
skatergirl08
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (262 reputation)Supreme Being (262 reputation)Supreme Being (262 reputation)Supreme Being (262 reputation)Supreme Being (262 reputation)Supreme Being (262 reputation)Supreme Being (262 reputation)Supreme Being (262 reputation)Supreme Being (262 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
H i There 

Have you every wondered what the word Etiquette means?
I google the word   just now and here is the meaning of it ......
Etiquette ...is a code of behaviours that delineates expectations for social behaviours  to contemporary
conventional norms within a society 'social class or group.

And then i found this ...Basic Social Etiquette .... 
There are certain accepted behaviours in all social situations that need to learn.! 
Topic..........
What do you think as a parent of a young child/Children (going on to young teens years)........  A. .......what are the  important tools
to learn to help the child/ children to be able to COPE in any situations where SOCIAL BEHAVIOURS are on show !

Has anyone really taken a moment to question themselves as a parent of a young child........B .......maybe the actions/behaviour's
 i am teaching my Child/children are no the best !

If you have time one day go into your local library and have a look under the heading "Etiquette " and have a browse
you might just get a surprise !  Some of us really don't practice the skills towards each other and are not teaching our children 
also. Schools can only give guidelines ,its up to us as parents to follow up on the subject. 

It can make a difference in how a young child/children can go forward and follow their dreams !!!
Money or the latest gismo's  doesn't always make you a better person, but knowledge and having Etiquette does!.

Kind Regards Skatergirl08

MOTHERS VOICES ARE THE BEST TOOLS 
 TOWARDS CHANGE FOR THE BETTER ,
HAPPY AUTISTIC  CHILDREN GROWN INTO CONFIDENT ADULTS 

GO