MAKING UP FUN TIME VISUAL REWARDS CARDS (FREE) PRINT UPS ON LINE.

MAKING UP FUN TIME VISUAL REWARDS CARDS (FREE) PRINT UPS ON LINE.

Author
skatergirl08
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (262 reputation)Supreme Being (262 reputation)Supreme Being (262 reputation)Supreme Being (262 reputation)Supreme Being (262 reputation)Supreme Being (262 reputation)Supreme Being (262 reputation)Supreme Being (262 reputation)Supreme Being (262 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Hi There,

Second Topic relating to Free Visuals on line......

VISUAL REWARDS CARDS.......

What i did here was i Google on line for Free rewards cards pictures and paste on colourful semi strength paper then  laminated 
cut out into little cards. Some i even deco with stars, glitter and gold pen outline. I then went to spotlight and bought some 
sticky (off and on) tags so i could stick on a chart i make (same way) only larger !.
The rewards cards where only given out when the work was completed and at the end of the week count up for 
a total ,resulting in reward (timezone, going to the park etc) whatever you feel like doing.

Some cards i made where not really rewards ,they where cards like ...GOOD JOB<Super responsible bee- havior (picture of a happy bee)
which worked when my Son was younger(GOOD FOR TODDLES ). I made up also LUCKY DIP REWARD CARDS ...
with the rewards written at the back.example....BOOST DRINK, PLAY AT THE PARK, MELBOURNE ZOO 
and so on. You don't have spend too much ,even just walking around the shopping centre having a browse !.

I found these visuals worked wonders for my Son , they might help with your child who sometimes see's our mouths open and speak but 
for some reason or the other just don't hear what we are saying. These visuals might help as they have worked wonders as he 
has grown up. Have look and its amazing how we can as parents make up visuals for" FREE " cost maybe 50c each not even that.
just a bit of effort and time making them up but worth it!. Smile

Kind Regards Skatergirl08

MOTHERS VOICES ARE THE BEST TOOLS 
 TOWARDS CHANGE FOR THE BETTER ,
HAPPY AUTISTIC  CHILDREN GROWN INTO CONFIDENT ADULTS 

GO