Please help! I'm not sure what's normal with my 11 year old son, and have no one to ask!

Please help! I'm not sure what's normal with my 11 year old son, and...

Author
Kyko_
Junior Member (16 reputation)Junior Member (16 reputation)Junior Member (16 reputation)Junior Member (16 reputation)Junior Member (16 reputation)Junior Member (16 reputation)Junior Member (16 reputation)Junior Member (16 reputation)Junior Member (16 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
My son is 11 and in grade 5. He has moved school twice, once in grade 2 because we moved and again in grade 4 because the school was terrible and a lot of violence and bullying went on! He started at this recent school at the start of the year. He has been invited to one child's house and unfortunately that boy moved interstate. He says he has friends and he is never alone at lunch, they all play footy and what not.. He has said a few times to me that he feels funny because everyone seems to have a best friend but he doesn't. At his original school prep-2 he had a lot of friends, more of a social life than me haha and was always out side scraping his knees and making giant bike jumps! 
My questions are, do boys of this age have sleep overs together? Do they go to each others houses for play dates? (I'm guessing they don't call them that but) I know his new to the school. 
He seems a little with drawl onto his iPad as well but once again I'm not sure if that's just his age! His teacher has said he can distract the other kids sometimes and displays attention seeking behavior! 
Has anyone had similar issues? 
Should I be worried? 
If so what can I do? 

GO