3 year old with ASD needs friends North Lakes QLD

3 year old with ASD needs friends North Lakes QLD

Author
XamMommy
Forum Guru
Forum Guru (50 reputation)Forum Guru (50 reputation)Forum Guru (50 reputation)Forum Guru (50 reputation)Forum Guru (50 reputation)Forum Guru (50 reputation)Forum Guru (50 reputation)Forum Guru (50 reputation)Forum Guru (50 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
hi. I am a mom of a three year old boy and Looking to connect with moms in similar situation. It's hard to have to explain to friends who's kids don't have ASD whenever we are at the playground. Just would like for my son to play with kids who are like him every once in a while!

Zumbagal
Zumbagal
Junior Member (11 reputation)Junior Member (11 reputation)Junior Member (11 reputation)Junior Member (11 reputation)Junior Member (11 reputation)Junior Member (11 reputation)Junior Member (11 reputation)Junior Member (11 reputation)Junior Member (11 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Hi there, totally understand what you have been through and going through. My son was also late diagnosed with asd and I always get weird look from people everywhere, so I understand how much there are to deal with every day every moment. Hope you have been referred to an early intervention Center where he will be able to meet many friends similar to his condition. It is super hard to be a mum of an asd kid, but it's all worth it at the end when they connect with you one day or when he sends you his kiss or smile! Hang in there! Tomorrow is always brighter! By the way, to relieve daily stress and pressure, it's a good idea to do exercise or join ZUMBA! It will help Smile
GO