Feeling lonely

Feeling lonely

Author
Saranya Chintapatla
Forum Guru
Forum Guru (65 reputation)Forum Guru (65 reputation)Forum Guru (65 reputation)Forum Guru (65 reputation)Forum Guru (65 reputation)Forum Guru (65 reputation)Forum Guru (65 reputation)Forum Guru (65 reputation)Forum Guru (65 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Hi,  I m feeling lonely and depressed sometimes, hubby works from morning to night and I have e to look after my baby pretty much all day and night. Now my baby is teething and I feel very stressed nowadays.  I don't have any friends to whom I can go outing with. Sometimes I feel bored and tired. Any suggestions..
Thanks in advance 
daddydaycare50
daddydaycare50
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (191 reputation)Supreme Being (191 reputation)Supreme Being (191 reputation)Supreme Being (191 reputation)Supreme Being (191 reputation)Supreme Being (191 reputation)Supreme Being (191 reputation)Supreme Being (191 reputation)Supreme Being (191 reputation)

Saranya - 13/08/2017
Hi,  I m feeling lonely and depressed sometimes, hubby works from morning to night and I have e to look after my baby pretty much all day and night. Now my baby is teething and I feel very stressed nowadays.  I don't have any friends to whom I can go outing with. Sometimes I feel bored and tired. Any suggestions..
Thanks in advance 

I would suggest getting out to some baby/parent playgroups ...and many people are in the same situation as you and are looking to make some new friends to do 'baby friendly' activities with...

Good luck!

Saranya Chintapatla
Saranya Chintapatla
Forum Guru
Forum Guru (65 reputation)Forum Guru (65 reputation)Forum Guru (65 reputation)Forum Guru (65 reputation)Forum Guru (65 reputation)Forum Guru (65 reputation)Forum Guru (65 reputation)Forum Guru (65 reputation)Forum Guru (65 reputation)

daddydaycare50 - 16/08/2017
Saranya - 13/08/2017
Thanks in advance 

I would suggest getting out to some baby/parent playgroups ...and many people are in the same situation as you and are looking to make some new friends to do 'baby friendly' activities with...

Good luck!

Hi,  I really appreciate you message.  Yes, I have joined a mother's group and I m going to the mothers group every Thursday. Looking forward to meet new people and make some new friends. 
daddydaycare50
daddydaycare50
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (191 reputation)Supreme Being (191 reputation)Supreme Being (191 reputation)Supreme Being (191 reputation)Supreme Being (191 reputation)Supreme Being (191 reputation)Supreme Being (191 reputation)Supreme Being (191 reputation)Supreme Being (191 reputation)

Saranya - 17/08/2017
daddydaycare50 - 16/08/2017
Saranya - 13/08/2017
Thanks in advance 

Good luck!

Hi,  I really appreciate you message.  Yes, I have joined a mother's group and I m going to the mothers group every Thursday. Looking forward to meet new people and make some new friends. 

Glad to hear!

GO