Influince on our newborn's in regard's to our teen's and there Peer's

Influince on our newborn's in regard's to our teen's and there Peer's

Author
DoSOS111
Junior Member (16 reputation)Junior Member (16 reputation)Junior Member (16 reputation)Junior Member (16 reputation)Junior Member (16 reputation)Junior Member (16 reputation)Junior Member (16 reputation)Junior Member (16 reputation)Junior Member (16 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Hello i would like to have a understanding in our newborns security when it comes to our kindergarten Children  teen's there brother's and sister's and us as there parents when we are faced with this free to view information that may or may not cause harm on our newborn's health and Our trust and Security in our Partners. 

[These explicit websites are easy to find] and the list is a big one. There are a Very Much or age variation of the people on these Websites that are Preforming where i caught my 3 yr Old Daughter In front of the Computer Please Share you're Ideas and Help One another here i am not shore to let my Daughter Play with my New born and i have Lost Faith in my Husband I relay feel Disgusted and want to Shut Down Emotionally. 

[links removed by Moderator]
Edited
07/08/2017 by Moderator
GO