Baby Safety Helmet - Best Thing Ever!

Baby Safety Helmet - Best Thing Ever!

Author
Mel_and_Chloe
Forum Member
Forum Member (33 reputation)Forum Member (33 reputation)Forum Member (33 reputation)Forum Member (33 reputation)Forum Member (33 reputation)Forum Member (33 reputation)Forum Member (33 reputation)Forum Member (33 reputation)Forum Member (33 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Hello new Mums,

This is more of a recommendation than a question.
Has any Mum heard of  Baby Helmets? When my baby, Chloe was starting to get mobile, MY MUM told me I should get Chloe a safety helmet. I was like “A what? I’ve never heard of one, how does it look like?”.

After a couple of weeks of constant nagging from Grandma :-) I decided to go onto eBay and just search for “baby safety helmets” and baby helmets actually came up. I decided to just try it out and guess what…it's been the best thing ever!

So I just want to share it with all the Mums out there who have babies that are starting to crawl or walk.

With this helmet, you don't have to worry if she's gonna fall and hit her head. It actually works Smile
The helmet has saved my baby (head) so many times! It's really reassuring to let the baby wandering around on their own (within your sight of course). The helmet can also protect the baby’s forehead.

Surprisingly not many Mums know about it. Even the experienced Mums with several bubs haven't heard or seen this helmet Smile. All my friends kept asking where I bought it..

So here's the eBay link to the helmet we’ve bought 

www.ebay.com.au/itm/Baby-Safety-Helmets-Cotton-Infant-Protective-Hat-Headguard-Crashproof-Hat-Lot-AU/162415644784?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&rmvSB=true&rmvSB=true

Of course, some babies might not want to wear it. Luckily, mine accepted it on day one. It does get a bit sweaty if you wear it for too long, like more than 2 hours. But the benefits far outweigh the sweat, so we never let our baby walking around without it. Chloe wears it at home and out on the street… basically everywhere she goes. Anyone who sees the helmet would go “What is that? What’s going there?” and when we said “it’s a safety helmet” they would surprisinly say “Wow, what’s a good idea!”. And it has been a fantastic idea, so glad we listened to Grandma Smile

So Mummies, I really recommend this. Only $20 for piece of mind, easy to use, easy to wash.. helps your baby’s head from some major bumps at this time of their lives. Goodluck!

[image removed by Moderator]
Edited
03/08/2017 by Moderator
che_32
che_32
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (230 reputation)Supreme Being (230 reputation)Supreme Being (230 reputation)Supreme Being (230 reputation)Supreme Being (230 reputation)Supreme Being (230 reputation)Supreme Being (230 reputation)Supreme Being (230 reputation)Supreme Being (230 reputation)

Thank you, Mel for your recommendation. Yes to safety first! It's always the parent's prime goal to keep their children safe.
Will check the link shortly. 
Sara Fairfox
Sara Fairfox
Forum Member
Forum Member (25 reputation)Forum Member (25 reputation)Forum Member (25 reputation)Forum Member (25 reputation)Forum Member (25 reputation)Forum Member (25 reputation)Forum Member (25 reputation)Forum Member (25 reputation)Forum Member (25 reputation)

http://www.raisingchildren.net.au/forum/Uploads/Images/80995053-17cb-44e4-95a5-9b99.jpg
Image Credit: Babyography

Guys, what do you think about this buggy? I'm planning to buy one I'm not sure if its safe for my twins. I still prefer the one kid per stroller but my friends would say this one's a little less complicated. My babies are going 6 months old. It's becoming more difficult for me especially that my husband regularly goes to work.
Help is much appreciated. <3

All good things come for those who wait and work for it.
Edited
03/08/2017 by Moderator
GO