Best ABA Option (Momentum/Aspire)

Best ABA Option (Momentum/Aspire)

Author
Alina.noor
Forum Guru
Forum Guru (59 reputation)Forum Guru (59 reputation)Forum Guru (59 reputation)Forum Guru (59 reputation)Forum Guru (59 reputation)Forum Guru (59 reputation)Forum Guru (59 reputation)Forum Guru (59 reputation)Forum Guru (59 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Hi All,

We are looking for ABA therapy for our son. We are considering Momentum and Aspire. It would be really helpful if you can share your experiences with both of them. That will really help us to decide which one is better of the two.
I have seen both positive and negative reviews about Aspire but am unable to find any review about Momentum.

Thank you. Any comments will be appreciated.
mum of 2 V
mum of 2 V
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (343 reputation)Supreme Being (343 reputation)Supreme Being (343 reputation)Supreme Being (343 reputation)Supreme Being (343 reputation)Supreme Being (343 reputation)Supreme Being (343 reputation)Supreme Being (343 reputation)Supreme Being (343 reputation)

Hi,
I wouldn't go with Aspire! Period. If it comes to Momentum I heard good staff about them. Also if you prefer the program manager (and obviously your child's therapists) to come to your house choose Momentum. They are mobile. I think there is a waiting list though...Ring them and go from there. Paul is a director, he's a very nice guy. He will ring you back if you ring Momentum. Hope that helpsSmile
Alina.noor
Alina.noor
Forum Guru
Forum Guru (59 reputation)Forum Guru (59 reputation)Forum Guru (59 reputation)Forum Guru (59 reputation)Forum Guru (59 reputation)Forum Guru (59 reputation)Forum Guru (59 reputation)Forum Guru (59 reputation)Forum Guru (59 reputation)

mum of 2 V - 09/06/2017
Hi,
I wouldn't go with Aspire! Period. If it comes to Momentum I heard good staff about them. Also if you prefer the program manager (and obviously your child's therapists) to come to your house choose Momentum. They are mobile. I think there is a waiting list though...Ring them and go from there. Paul is a director, he's a very nice guy. He will ring you back if you ring Momentum. Hope that helpsSmile

Alina.noor - 06/06/2017
Hi All,

We are looking for ABA therapy for our son. We are considering Momentum and Aspire. It would be really helpful if you can share your experiences with both of them. That will really help us to decide which one is better of the two.
I have seen both positive and negative reviews about Aspire but am unable to find any review about Momentum.

Thank you. Any comments will be appreciated.

Thanks for ur kind response. Have u tried any of those ? I have spoken with both of them. I would appreciate if u can elaborate a bit more the negatives of Aspire. I think they r more business oriented but they r quite old in the area and experienced as well. Its quite confusing...
dushdanny
dushdanny
Junior Member (19 reputation)Junior Member (19 reputation)Junior Member (19 reputation)Junior Member (19 reputation)Junior Member (19 reputation)Junior Member (19 reputation)Junior Member (19 reputation)Junior Member (19 reputation)Junior Member (19 reputation)

Hi ,

We are working with The Learning Clinic based in Gladesville, and are really happy with them.
It is still a smallish practice and all the therapists come to your home.
They have been working with my son for a year and have been great improvements, they also offer no obligation meetings with the owners to find out more and ask loads of questions.

I have also heard good things with Bright Eyes as well.

Good luck!

D
GO