Strong Connection/binds with children, impacting development?

Strong Connection/binds with children, impacting development?

Author
Hitesh
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (136 reputation)Supreme Being (136 reputation)Supreme Being (136 reputation)Supreme Being (136 reputation)Supreme Being (136 reputation)Supreme Being (136 reputation)Supreme Being (136 reputation)Supreme Being (136 reputation)Supreme Being (136 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Hello!!

I have been an Empath, and may be my daughter is one as well. She is now 4 years.

I am concerned with her development, as the surroundings does impact an Empath to a great extent, also i believe that there is a possibility that my daughter is  connected with me. It is good in a way , but not if my long hours of work or my stress levels impacts her growth as well.
I stay away from her, ( in a different country) but i am concerned that my sleepless nights and hard work or stesss may be impacting her.

Does any one know about this? And how can this be checked? Her development with her changing face cuts or structures does worry me as well, Since i am away from hr i cannot help much.

If can some one please share your views over this or guide me with the same would be much appreciated.

Thank YoU

GO