My daughter has difficulty while speaking

My daughter has difficulty while speaking

Author
aria
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (175 reputation)Supreme Being (175 reputation)Supreme Being (175 reputation)Supreme Being (175 reputation)Supreme Being (175 reputation)Supreme Being (175 reputation)Supreme Being (175 reputation)Supreme Being (175 reputation)Supreme Being (175 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Hi,
My daughter is 7 years old. She still has not started talking properly. At first, we thought it was normal, and she would eventually start talking soon. But, now she is 7 years old, and she still has so much difficulty in talking. When we took her to a doctor, we got to know that she has some kind of a birth injury. I really doubt if it was due to the negligence of the doctors. I want to know if it was actually the mistake of the hospital authorities, would we get compensation for it? Is it too late now? Looking forward to getting some advice. Has anyone gone through a similar situation?

Edited
13/03/2017 by Moderator
GO