Psychic readings for kids

Psychic readings for kids

Author
mumstella
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (542 reputation)Supreme Being (542 reputation)Supreme Being (542 reputation)Supreme Being (542 reputation)Supreme Being (542 reputation)Supreme Being (542 reputation)Supreme Being (542 reputation)Supreme Being (542 reputation)Supreme Being (542 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Haven't really crossed my mind yet. Can you share the reason why you want one? 
jack45
jack45
Forum Guru
Forum Guru (51 reputation)Forum Guru (51 reputation)Forum Guru (51 reputation)Forum Guru (51 reputation)Forum Guru (51 reputation)Forum Guru (51 reputation)Forum Guru (51 reputation)Forum Guru (51 reputation)Forum Guru (51 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
I had a perusing in april and one of the main things she said was "they're giving me 4 youngsters around you" so i said ive just got 3, so she inquired as to whether i'd had any mc's which i havent. so she said that as they gave her the no. 4 so unequivocally that she was certain that i'll have another so that is the point at which i disclosed to her we were ttc. at any rate did tarot cards aswell and she felt that i would consider in jan with a young lady. lets trust shes perfectly fine ttc prepare is getting monotonous!
Edited
15/03/2017 by Moderator
GO