Psychologist recommendations for my 5 year old

Psychologist recommendations for my 5 year old

Author
Nez52
Forum Member
Forum Member (28 reputation)Forum Member (28 reputation)Forum Member (28 reputation)Forum Member (28 reputation)Forum Member (28 reputation)Forum Member (28 reputation)Forum Member (28 reputation)Forum Member (28 reputation)Forum Member (28 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
So my DD will be 5 years old in a few weeks and I have had lots of trouble dealing with her lately. There is constant aggression, anger and back chat. It's totally out of hand. 
We recently welcomed a new bub to our family (8 months ago) and her attitude hadn't changed much, so I can't say that that may be the cause.
She's always been quite stubborn about things but I would always be able to reason with her. The past few months have got me at my wits end with dealing with her and need to take her to see a psychologist who may help with her dealing with her anger and other emotions she may be trying to express. 
I've tried dealing with it on my own by using rewards charts, taking toys and TV away from her, time outs, etc. Nothing is working.
Can anybody recommend a really good one located in Melbourne, preferably in the western suburbs?
TIA
GO