Jogging with little one?

Jogging with little one?

Author
LHor
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (452 reputation)Supreme Being (452 reputation)Supreme Being (452 reputation)Supreme Being (452 reputation)Supreme Being (452 reputation)Supreme Being (452 reputation)Supreme Being (452 reputation)Supreme Being (452 reputation)Supreme Being (452 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Hi all!

So I'm finally taking the plunge and am going to restart jogging after having the baby. But was just wondering if any of you have tried this pram out: http://www.prams.net/thule-glide ?? It looks pretty intense, and I'm not sure I'm willing to spend that much money? We already own a Mamas and Papas Armadillo but I'm not sure if this is going to be alright for running with? What're your thoughts? Should I buy the Thule or stick with the one I've got?
Sarahaw
Sarahaw
Forum Guru
Forum Guru (52 reputation)Forum Guru (52 reputation)Forum Guru (52 reputation)Forum Guru (52 reputation)Forum Guru (52 reputation)Forum Guru (52 reputation)Forum Guru (52 reputation)Forum Guru (52 reputation)Forum Guru (52 reputation)

Thule' s good suspension will wow you plus I like it for downhill running
skatergirl08
skatergirl08
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (5.2K reputation)Supreme Being (5.2K reputation)Supreme Being (5.2K reputation)Supreme Being (5.2K reputation)Supreme Being (5.2K reputation)Supreme Being (5.2K reputation)Supreme Being (5.2K reputation)Supreme Being (5.2K reputation)Supreme Being (5.2K reputation)

Sarahaw - 12/02/2018
Thule' s good suspension will wow you plus I like it for downhill running

Hi Sarahaw, 
I think for safety issues jogger with the baby in the pram is not a sport exercise you should be thinking about. 
Try walking best that way you have more control over the pram and wait till husband comes home from work 
to go for a jog/running by yourself that way baby is safe at home . 
Kind Regards Skatergirl08

MOTHERS VOICES ARE THE BEST TOOLS 
 TOWARDS CHANGE FOR THE BETTER ,
HAPPY AUTISTIC  CHILDREN GROWN INTO CONFIDENT ADULTS 

GO

Reading This Topic

© 2006-2016 Raising Children Network (Australia) Limited. All rights reserved.
Warning: This website and the information it contains is not intended as a substitute for professional consultation with a qualified practitioner.
Login
Existing Account
Email Address:

Password:

Select a Forum....

Raising Children Network

Search