Jogging with little one?

Jogging with little one?

Author
LHor
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (372 reputation)Supreme Being (372 reputation)Supreme Being (372 reputation)Supreme Being (372 reputation)Supreme Being (372 reputation)Supreme Being (372 reputation)Supreme Being (372 reputation)Supreme Being (372 reputation)Supreme Being (372 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Hi all!

So I'm finally taking the plunge and am going to restart jogging after having the baby. But was just wondering if any of you have tried this pram out: http://www.prams.net/thule-glide ?? It looks pretty intense, and I'm not sure I'm willing to spend that much money? We already own a Mamas and Papas Armadillo but I'm not sure if this is going to be alright for running with? What're your thoughts? Should I buy the Thule or stick with the one I've got?
Sarahaw
Sarahaw
Junior Member (10 reputation)Junior Member (10 reputation)Junior Member (10 reputation)Junior Member (10 reputation)Junior Member (10 reputation)Junior Member (10 reputation)Junior Member (10 reputation)Junior Member (10 reputation)Junior Member (10 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Thule' s good suspension will wow you plus I like it for downhill running
GO

Reading This Topic

© 2006-2016 Raising Children Network (Australia) Limited. All rights reserved.
Warning: This website and the information it contains is not intended as a substitute for professional consultation with a qualified practitioner.
Login
Existing Account
Email Address:

Password:

Select a Forum....

Raising Children Network

Search