wellbeing of parents of children identified with autism

wellbeing of parents of children identified with autism

Author
annabelle980
Forum Guru
Forum Guru (58 reputation)Forum Guru (58 reputation)Forum Guru (58 reputation)Forum Guru (58 reputation)Forum Guru (58 reputation)Forum Guru (58 reputation)Forum Guru (58 reputation)Forum Guru (58 reputation)Forum Guru (58 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
hi, I am currently in the process of my HSC independent research task for cafs. The topic I have chosen is 'the wellbeing of parents of children identified with autism'. I chose this topic as I am greatly interested in this topic, knowing a number of parents with autistic children who do not get the amount of support they deserve. 
It would be greatly appreciated if you could spare a few minutes to participate in my questionnaire for this task to allow me to get the first hand information required. I understand that this may be a sensitive topic for a number of people so for that reason, this questionnaire will be 100% anonymous.  

thank you so much https://goo.gl/forms/eunW8cSOk9LWR2iV2
Ella Fernando
Ella Fernando
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (108 reputation)Supreme Being (108 reputation)Supreme Being (108 reputation)Supreme Being (108 reputation)Supreme Being (108 reputation)Supreme Being (108 reputation)Supreme Being (108 reputation)Supreme Being (108 reputation)Supreme Being (108 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
This study examined psychological well-being and coping in parents of children with ASD. Parents of children with ASD reported parenting stress symptoms, more depression symptoms, and more frequent use of Active Avoidance coping. Parents of children with ASD did not differ considerably in psychological well-being and coping when compared as according to child's diagnosis. Study results reinforced the importance of addressing well-being and coping needs of parents of children with ASD.

GO