Family friendly suburbs: Moving from Adelaide to Sydney

Family friendly suburbs: Moving from Adelaide to Sydney

Author
Adrina13
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (124 reputation)Supreme Being (124 reputation)Supreme Being (124 reputation)Supreme Being (124 reputation)Supreme Being (124 reputation)Supreme Being (124 reputation)Supreme Being (124 reputation)Supreme Being (124 reputation)Supreme Being (124 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Hello there, 

I'm getting married soon and we're going to move from Adelaide to Sydney (fiance has got amazing job offer). 

Since we're planning big family Smile, it would mean a lot to me to know which Sydney suburbs are the best option for kids - quiet, friendly, clean and safe with good schools of course.. 

I've researched a little bit and although I've found some useful info about property prices and suburb profiles, I would like to know more from someone who actually lives in Sydney. Smile

Thanks! 
Mum-NSW
Mum-NSW
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (127 reputation)Supreme Being (127 reputation)Supreme Being (127 reputation)Supreme Being (127 reputation)Supreme Being (127 reputation)Supreme Being (127 reputation)Supreme Being (127 reputation)Supreme Being (127 reputation)Supreme Being (127 reputation)

My opinion is that most of the North Shore, Northern Beaches, and Eastern Suburbs are good options. They're nice, safe, friendly, with good schools. Obviously the nearer to the city and/or the nearer to a nice beach the more expensive it'll be. While I love the Eastern suburbs (Coogee, Clovelly, Randwick, Bronte....etc) with its relaxed vibe, you don't get much space for your money. If you want a big house with a decent section or a pool, go north of the harbour bridge.
Adrina13
Adrina13
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (124 reputation)Supreme Being (124 reputation)Supreme Being (124 reputation)Supreme Being (124 reputation)Supreme Being (124 reputation)Supreme Being (124 reputation)Supreme Being (124 reputation)Supreme Being (124 reputation)Supreme Being (124 reputation)

Mum-NSW - 09/12/2016
My opinion is that most of the North Shore, Northern Beaches, and Eastern Suburbs are good options. They're nice, safe, friendly, with good schools. Obviously the nearer to the city and/or the nearer to a nice beach the more expensive it'll be. While I love the Eastern suburbs (Coogee, Clovelly, Randwick, Bronte....etc) with its relaxed vibe, you don't get much space for your money. If you want a big house with a decent section or a pool, go north of the harbour bridge.

Hi there, 

Well, thanks, this was quite helpful! Smile
GO