Mum Mood Booster
• Are you a mum with a baby less than one year old?
• Are you struggling to cope?
• Do you feel flat, sad or depressed?
Mum Mood Booster is a new online treatment program for women experiencing postnatal depression. In the comfort of your own home and at a pace that suits you, you can learn skills that improve depression.
Mum Mood Booster features:
• six sequential interactive sessions you can do from home
• a weekly coaching phone call with a psychologist
• access to lots of online information
• reimbursement for completion of questionnaires.
to find out whether you’re eligible.
The Parent-Infant Research Institute (www.piri.org.au) at Austin Health is running this research trial.
This is not a Raising Children Network program.
Raising Children Network