My 14yr old daughter and my partner of 7 years always arguing and putting me in the middle

My 14yr old daughter and my partner of 7 years always arguing and...

Author
smileygirl
Forum Member
Forum Member (47 reputation)Forum Member (47 reputation)Forum Member (47 reputation)Forum Member (47 reputation)Forum Member (47 reputation)Forum Member (47 reputation)Forum Member (47 reputation)Forum Member (47 reputation)Forum Member (47 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
My daughter and partner always are arguing if it keeps going I think this family will separate.
babybibsplus
babybibsplus
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (1.8K reputation)Supreme Being (1.8K reputation)Supreme Being (1.8K reputation)Supreme Being (1.8K reputation)Supreme Being (1.8K reputation)Supreme Being (1.8K reputation)Supreme Being (1.8K reputation)Supreme Being (1.8K reputation)Supreme Being (1.8K reputation)

I don't know how old your daughter is, but you need to sit down and talk to her alone and find out why she is having issues with him, and then see if you can find a way to compromise. Have a family meeting after you speak with your daughter and try to make amends. Also, if she is a teenager she may be just acting out as teens do. There also needs to be punishment for disrespect towards either one of you and ground rules set.
Lindy loo
Lindy loo
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (284 reputation)Supreme Being (284 reputation)Supreme Being (284 reputation)Supreme Being (284 reputation)Supreme Being (284 reputation)Supreme Being (284 reputation)Supreme Being (284 reputation)Supreme Being (284 reputation)Supreme Being (284 reputation)

Family conselling, having a family meeting just makes her feel more rebellious. Family can't council families my without being biased.
Have only yourself parent not the step parent in the meantime. As one on one works better. Sit down and try and set ground rules with her.
Spend more one on one time with her.(not assuming you do not) she may just need more you time with her.
Itemfulds
Itemfulds
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (467 reputation)Supreme Being (467 reputation)Supreme Being (467 reputation)Supreme Being (467 reputation)Supreme Being (467 reputation)Supreme Being (467 reputation)Supreme Being (467 reputation)Supreme Being (467 reputation)Supreme Being (467 reputation)

smileygirl - 25/02/2016
My daughter and partner always are arguing if it keeps going I think this family will separate.

Talk to each other about those issues that kept them quarrel. If things don't work out, go out and find a counseling clinic in your place bring them there. I hope it helps.

GO