FREE GUITAR TUTORIAL VIDEOS

FREE GUITAR TUTORIAL VIDEOS

Author
Au.friend
Forum Guru
Forum Guru (52 reputation)Forum Guru (52 reputation)Forum Guru (52 reputation)Forum Guru (52 reputation)Forum Guru (52 reputation)Forum Guru (52 reputation)Forum Guru (52 reputation)Forum Guru (52 reputation)Forum Guru (52 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Guitar is one of the popular musical instruments. Many people like to learn and play guitar because it has economical and affordable prices in addition to very expensive prices. People choose different ways to learn guitar. Some people take guitar lessons while some prefer learning by themselves. Those who choose to learn by themselves, usually search in websites to find free video teaching as they think it is convenient that they can watch and learn at the same time. The son of my friend did the same searching free video teaching on internet as the initial step to see if he was really interested in playing guitar. By the time he is sure that he is interested, then he will look for a guitar tutor. He found some free musical teaching videos on a tutoring network - tutorsfield for instance of the following free guitar teaching video

tutorsfield/articles/2015/08/20/guitar-tutorial-2-common-scale-pentatonic/

He learned from free guitar teaching videos on the above website elementary skill such as pentatonic scale. Eventually it raised his interest to formally learn guitar.

cezeyinilo
cezeyinilo
Forum Guru
Forum Guru (50 reputation)Forum Guru (50 reputation)Forum Guru (50 reputation)Forum Guru (50 reputation)Forum Guru (50 reputation)Forum Guru (50 reputation)Forum Guru (50 reputation)Forum Guru (50 reputation)Forum Guru (50 reputation)

Thanks good Video tutorial Smile I Love guitar ....BigGrin
meghayadav045
meghayadav045
Junior Member (15 reputation)Junior Member (15 reputation)Junior Member (15 reputation)Junior Member (15 reputation)Junior Member (15 reputation)Junior Member (15 reputation)Junior Member (15 reputation)Junior Member (15 reputation)Junior Member (15 reputation)

Au.friend - 27/08/2015
Guitar is one of the popular musical instruments. Many people like to learn and play guitar because it has economical and affordable prices in addition to very expensive prices. People choose different ways to learn guitar. Some people take guitar lessons while some prefer learning by themselves. Those who choose to learn by themselves, usually search in websites to find free video teaching as they think it is convenient that they can watch and learn at the same time. The son of my friend did the same searching free video teaching on internet as the initial step to see if he was really interested in playing guitar. By the time he is sure that he is interested, then he will look for a guitar tutor. He found some free musical teaching videos on a tutoring network - tutorsfield for instance of the following free guitar teaching video
tutorsfield/articles/2015/08/20/guitar-tutorial-2-common-scale-pentatonic/
He learned from free guitar teaching videos on the above website elementary skill such as pentatonic scale. Eventually it raised his interest to formally learn guitar.

Yes well said and I also love to play guitar. best sounding acoustic guitar makes my music perfect.

Edited
07/08/2017 by Moderator
GO