How is your baby sleeping in the heat of summer

How is your baby sleeping in the heat of summer

Author
stelle di notte
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (117 reputation)Supreme Being (117 reputation)Supreme Being (117 reputation)Supreme Being (117 reputation)Supreme Being (117 reputation)Supreme Being (117 reputation)Supreme Being (117 reputation)Supreme Being (117 reputation)Supreme Being (117 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Hi All

With the summer heat how are your babies sleeping at night.

Do we leave the air cond on at night its so hard to know

PatBat
PatBat
Forum Member
Forum Member (34 reputation)Forum Member (34 reputation)Forum Member (34 reputation)Forum Member (34 reputation)Forum Member (34 reputation)Forum Member (34 reputation)Forum Member (34 reputation)Forum Member (34 reputation)Forum Member (34 reputation)

I think you should choose bedding according to the weather, and that's it. I want my kid to feel well, but it's better not to spoil it in my opinion. There was no air con in my times.

My website
sahithya
sahithya
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (436 reputation)Supreme Being (436 reputation)Supreme Being (436 reputation)Supreme Being (436 reputation)Supreme Being (436 reputation)Supreme Being (436 reputation)Supreme Being (436 reputation)Supreme Being (436 reputation)Supreme Being (436 reputation)

You can try using a fan in your baby's room before his bedtime. This will make the room cool by the time he sleeps. But don't allow the fan to face your baby at any time, and place it well away from his grasp.

Hang wet towels over chairs or windows when it's really stifling. The evaporating water will help the air to cool.
SouthNguyen92
SouthNguyen92
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (86 reputation)Supreme Being (86 reputation)Supreme Being (86 reputation)Supreme Being (86 reputation)Supreme Being (86 reputation)Supreme Being (86 reputation)Supreme Being (86 reputation)Supreme Being (86 reputation)Supreme Being (86 reputation)

Sory all!

But i have a question that i want to ask you?

My children is 2 years, but he often watch cartoon before he goes bed? Is it right??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tytldeJZl70
WilmaMeade
WilmaMeade
Forum Member
Forum Member (27 reputation)Forum Member (27 reputation)Forum Member (27 reputation)Forum Member (27 reputation)Forum Member (27 reputation)Forum Member (27 reputation)Forum Member (27 reputation)Forum Member (27 reputation)Forum Member (27 reputation)

It is not ok watching Television before sleep as it may affect the sensitive eyes of the child. The eyes of infants or in fact children are sensitive than those of adults. So avoid TV before sleep.

Darcmo
Darcmo
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (181 reputation)Supreme Being (181 reputation)Supreme Being (181 reputation)Supreme Being (181 reputation)Supreme Being (181 reputation)Supreme Being (181 reputation)Supreme Being (181 reputation)Supreme Being (181 reputation)Supreme Being (181 reputation)

I find it very hard to know what to dress my baby in for bed. We don't have air con and her room is about 28 *C when putting her down. Often she is in a nappy and t-shirt of just a nappy. She also gets very sweaty when she gets upset (which is when we are trying to put her down for the night) so I don't like to put her in her sleeping bag. I usually end up putting her in a sleeping bag later in the night/early morning. She wakes frequently and I don't know if being too cold/hot is contributing to that.
Cynthia Severson
Cynthia Severson
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)

My daughter is now 6 month old. On summer I usually do - start the AC on empty room for 15-20 minute. then after 10 minute I enter the room with baby when the cool is normal. after 30 minute I on Fan switch & make sure the fan is not directly baby body. I follow this rule. I hope it is the best option for summer.

thanks for reading. please suggest any better idea from it.

Itemfulds
Itemfulds
Forum Member
Forum Member (33 reputation)Forum Member (33 reputation)Forum Member (33 reputation)Forum Member (33 reputation)Forum Member (33 reputation)Forum Member (33 reputation)Forum Member (33 reputation)Forum Member (33 reputation)Forum Member (33 reputation)

SouthNguyen92 - 17/06/2015
Sory all!
But i have a question that i want to ask you?
My children is 2 years, but he often watch cartoon before he goes bed? Is it right??
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tytldeJZl70

Hi, It is not a good routine to watch cartoon before bed time. As a mother you will have to make a twist. Limit their hours in television and give them time to be with them in bed like read them a story book and teach them how to pray before sleeping. It's another diversion. Good luck

Itemfulds
Itemfulds
Forum Member
Forum Member (33 reputation)Forum Member (33 reputation)Forum Member (33 reputation)Forum Member (33 reputation)Forum Member (33 reputation)Forum Member (33 reputation)Forum Member (33 reputation)Forum Member (33 reputation)Forum Member (33 reputation)

Cynthia Severson - 16/04/2017
My daughter is now 6 month old. On summer I usually do - start the AC on empty room for 15-20 minute. then after 10 minute I enter the room with baby when the cool is normal. after 30 minute I on Fan switch & make sure the fan is not directly baby body. I follow this rule. I hope it is the best option for summer.

Yes,I definitely agree with that idea. You can also save energy.

Itemfulds
Itemfulds
Forum Member

Cynthia Severson - 16/04/2017

Yes,I definitely agree with that idea. You can also save energy.
Darcmo - 10/03/2016
I find it very hard to know what to dress my baby in for bed. We don't have air con and her room is about 28 *C when putting her down. Often she is in a nappy and t-shirt of just a nappy. She also gets very sweaty when she gets upset (which is when we are trying to put her down for the night) so I don't like to put her in her sleeping bag. I usually end up putting her in a sleeping bag later in the night/early morning. She wakes frequently and I don't know if being too cold/hot is contributing to that.

Hi, try a cotton fabric and not too tight of cloth. It is more comfortable and breathable.

GO