masturbation issues

masturbation issues

Author
tbranch
Junior Member (23 reputation)Junior Member (23 reputation)Junior Member (23 reputation)Junior Member (23 reputation)Junior Member (23 reputation)Junior Member (23 reputation)Junior Member (23 reputation)Junior Member (23 reputation)Junior Member (23 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Hello, I am new to this and may not be on the right page but hopefully someone can please give me some advice. My son will be 16yrs old in Dec. and he is going through puberty, the problem is he does not really know how to masturbate but however he is learning, he is playing with his rectum for stimulation so you can imagine the horrible mess that I am having to deal with not to mention I am very concerned about his health. Is anyone else going through or been through such behavior.
mumson
mumson
Junior Member (17 reputation)Junior Member (17 reputation)Junior Member (17 reputation)Junior Member (17 reputation)Junior Member (17 reputation)Junior Member (17 reputation)Junior Member (17 reputation)Junior Member (17 reputation)Junior Member (17 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
tbranch - 08/10/2013
Hello, I am new to this and may not be on the right page but hopefully someone can please give me some advice. My son will be 16yrs old in Dec. and he is going through puberty, the problem is he does not really know how to masturbate but however he is learning, he is playing with his rectum for stimulation so you can imagine the horrible mess that I am having to deal with not to mention I am very concerned about his health. Is anyone else going through or been through such behavior.

hi it's normal my son masturbate s every day
GO