how to stop wrapping baby to sleep?

how to stop wrapping baby to sleep?

Author
mummymich
Forum Member
Forum Member (35 reputation)Forum Member (35 reputation)Forum Member (35 reputation)Forum Member (35 reputation)Forum Member (35 reputation)Forum Member (35 reputation)Forum Member (35 reputation)Forum Member (35 reputation)Forum Member (35 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Hi, my baby is now 6months old and is rolling.

She loves to be setled and put to sleep when wrapped BUT now that she is roling I need to stop wrapping here to sleep.

Does anyone have any good tips on how to do this?

Should I also be putting her into a sleeping bag?

glowworm
glowworm
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (331 reputation)Supreme Being (331 reputation)Supreme Being (331 reputation)Supreme Being (331 reputation)Supreme Being (331 reputation)Supreme Being (331 reputation)Supreme Being (331 reputation)Supreme Being (331 reputation)Supreme Being (331 reputation)

HiSmile

When my two children started rolling I stopped wrapping them and put them in a sleeping bag with a blanket over the top tightly tucked into the cot.
Sarahbliss
Sarahbliss
Forum Member
Forum Member (31 reputation)Forum Member (31 reputation)Forum Member (31 reputation)Forum Member (31 reputation)Forum Member (31 reputation)Forum Member (31 reputation)Forum Member (31 reputation)Forum Member (31 reputation)Forum Member (31 reputation)

Hi,

I had exactly the same problem. I've bought a ssen merino sleeping bag online a few weeks ago and it's really effective. She can't kick the sheets off and the merino acts like a temperate gauge so i know she's not to hot or too cold.

Sarah
pansofiawashington
pansofiawashington
Forum Guru
Forum Guru (64 reputation)Forum Guru (64 reputation)Forum Guru (64 reputation)Forum Guru (64 reputation)Forum Guru (64 reputation)Forum Guru (64 reputation)Forum Guru (64 reputation)Forum Guru (64 reputation)Forum Guru (64 reputation)

mummymich (26/06/2013)
Hi, my baby is now 6months old and is rolling.

She loves to be setled and put to sleep when wrappedBUT now that she is rolingI need to stop wrapping here to sleep.

Does anyone have any good tips on how to do this?

Should I also be putting her into a sleeping bag?

It seems really strange to hear that about your baby,, since if I talk about my baby then she never used to disturb me for any kind of thing unless and until she is hungry but after breastfeeding she just go for a sleep Smile Smile

Cowhorse
Cowhorse
Forum Guru
Forum Guru (56 reputation)Forum Guru (56 reputation)Forum Guru (56 reputation)Forum Guru (56 reputation)Forum Guru (56 reputation)Forum Guru (56 reputation)Forum Guru (56 reputation)Forum Guru (56 reputation)Forum Guru (56 reputation)

I found the swaddle wraps (swaddleme brand from babies r us) with the Velcro a real help. when holly was 3 mths (now 7mths) & I was trying to get her sleeping without jolting herself awake with her little helicopter arms, I would wrap her in the swaddle & leave one arm out the wrap & the other in the wrap & alternate each arm with each nap, eventually she just wore the swaddle wrap like a sleeping bag boob tube with both arms out, but she had the comfort of the wrap feel, she now is in the sleeping bags which are great as she can't kick the blankets off or shoot her self up the mattress by her feet catching on her blankets. Hope this is a help
mukesh
mukesh
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (299 reputation)Supreme Being (299 reputation)Supreme Being (299 reputation)Supreme Being (299 reputation)Supreme Being (299 reputation)Supreme Being (299 reputation)Supreme Being (299 reputation)Supreme Being (299 reputation)Supreme Being (299 reputation)

sleeping bag is good option. you can try it.
crisstyle
crisstyle
Forum Member
Forum Member (33 reputation)Forum Member (33 reputation)Forum Member (33 reputation)Forum Member (33 reputation)Forum Member (33 reputation)Forum Member (33 reputation)Forum Member (33 reputation)Forum Member (33 reputation)Forum Member (33 reputation)

Your baby has started rolling it means he is getting more active so it is daunting task for parents to make sleep to an active baby.In order to give a proper sleeping pattern to him,sleepingsacks are available.These sacks or bags provide adequate warmth to your baby which makes them sleep.There are many babyography website where you can easily get these bags.
mahbub
mahbub
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (101 reputation)Supreme Being (101 reputation)Supreme Being (101 reputation)Supreme Being (101 reputation)Supreme Being (101 reputation)Supreme Being (101 reputation)Supreme Being (101 reputation)Supreme Being (101 reputation)Supreme Being (101 reputation)

I've simply been wrapping surface-to-air missile lots additional loosely in his Kiddopotamus swaddler, therefore additional typically than not, by the time I place him down once his last bottle of the night, he is already managed to urge his arms out. perhaps strive loosening the swathe slightly, and so begin putt them down with only one arm out -- try this for for a while, and so strive each arms, and then, like Kristi mentioned, strive transitioning to a sleep sack.
deenamathew
deenamathew
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (343 reputation)Supreme Being (343 reputation)Supreme Being (343 reputation)Supreme Being (343 reputation)Supreme Being (343 reputation)Supreme Being (343 reputation)Supreme Being (343 reputation)Supreme Being (343 reputation)Supreme Being (343 reputation)

Use sleep sacks here and they are great to stop wrapping baby to sleep. They have just enough room to wiggle a bit but are still nice and cozy.
sova139
sova139
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (129 reputation)Supreme Being (129 reputation)Supreme Being (129 reputation)Supreme Being (129 reputation)Supreme Being (129 reputation)Supreme Being (129 reputation)Supreme Being (129 reputation)Supreme Being (129 reputation)Supreme Being (129 reputation)

Hello! this complex question. Here it is necessary to think ...

GO