Save our sleep routine query

Save our sleep routine query

Author
liz4792
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (78 reputation)Supreme Being (78 reputation)Supreme Being (78 reputation)Supreme Being (78 reputation)Supreme Being (78 reputation)Supreme Being (78 reputation)Supreme Being (78 reputation)Supreme Being (78 reputation)Supreme Being (78 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Hi I have a query regarding the routine for a bottle fed baby at four to six weeks outlined in Save Our Sleep by Tizzie Hall.

After the daytime feeds my baby goes straight back to sleep.

For example she has her 11 o'clock feed and isn't due to go to sleep until 12.30 it only takes about a half hour to feed her so I was wondering am I meant to keep her up until 12.30 or do I let her sleep?
sova139
sova139
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (399 reputation)Supreme Being (399 reputation)Supreme Being (399 reputation)Supreme Being (399 reputation)Supreme Being (399 reputation)Supreme Being (399 reputation)Supreme Being (399 reputation)Supreme Being (399 reputation)Supreme Being (399 reputation)

I'm new and I'm interested in this topic. Thank you!

Itemfulds
Itemfulds
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (507 reputation)Supreme Being (507 reputation)Supreme Being (507 reputation)Supreme Being (507 reputation)Supreme Being (507 reputation)Supreme Being (507 reputation)Supreme Being (507 reputation)Supreme Being (507 reputation)Supreme Being (507 reputation)

liz4792 - 27/05/2013
Hi I have a query regarding the routine for a bottle fed baby at four to six weeks outlined in Save Our Sleep by Tizzie Hall.

After the daytime feeds my baby goes straight back to sleep.
For example she has her 11 o'clock feed and isn't due to go to sleep until 12.30 it only takes about a half hour to feed her so I was wondering am I meant to keep her up until 12.30 or do I let her sleep?

You have nothing to worry, if the sleeps the entire day or hours let her sleep. As you know the babies needs more sleep. when babies hungry, they just cry and be prepare for the milk. You are lucky if your baby love to sleep compare to others that always cry or never let you rest or sleep.  Feed her it needs to.
GO