What kind of nurses are the ones who work in the newborn baby nursery?

What kind of nurses are the ones who work in the newborn baby nursery?...

Author
dylanalexander55
Forum Member
Forum Member (49 reputation)Forum Member (49 reputation)Forum Member (49 reputation)Forum Member (49 reputation)Forum Member (49 reputation)Forum Member (49 reputation)Forum Member (49 reputation)Forum Member (49 reputation)Forum Member (49 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
are they RNs? certified nurses, can nursing aids work there? what are all the titles that can work inside a baby nursery, i want to know, because i watched my new neice being bathed and taken care of in there and that atmosphere was like being in the middle of all these little miracles, and i want to be apart of that, what position/title must i hold to work there?

nursery wall decals
Edited
06/08/2012 by dylanalexander55
Suzyp
Suzyp
Forum Guru
Forum Guru (54 reputation)Forum Guru (54 reputation)Forum Guru (54 reputation)Forum Guru (54 reputation)Forum Guru (54 reputation)Forum Guru (54 reputation)Forum Guru (54 reputation)Forum Guru (54 reputation)Forum Guru (54 reputation)

Hope you have found out by now. Generally registered nurses with extra qualifications such as midwifery. Best way is to speak to the Nurse in Charge. You can ring the hospital ask to speak to the special care nursery and the nurse  in charge,, There may be mothercraft or SEN's in there but not a lot I would imagine.
dgiward15511
dgiward15511
Forum Member
Forum Member (25 reputation)Forum Member (25 reputation)Forum Member (25 reputation)Forum Member (25 reputation)Forum Member (25 reputation)Forum Member (25 reputation)Forum Member (25 reputation)Forum Member (25 reputation)Forum Member (25 reputation)

You will need to be registered nurse or a midwife in order to work with babies. If you want to know more about which nursing courses are best for you visit nursingcourses.net.au
GO